What did Luke do today?
- refused to eat any kind of vegetable
- refused to ride in his wagon (I can forget any attempt at exercising)
- only asked for a ‘nana’ twice today, which is a record
- watched VeggieTales and danced like a mad man
- when told that he had company coming to see him, looked up and said ‘Bebe’ (Aunt B) who left for 9 months this morning.. 😦
- pulled an empty raisin box and 1/2 pint of ice cream carton out of the trash can for fun
- gave his Mommy lots of grins to help her forget about the trash can incident
- laughed out loud
Seeing his face and smile today is a gift that I am so grateful to get to experience every single day! I am so blessed!