- Teriyaki Drumsticks, Green Beans, Honey Glazed Carrots (didn’t have last week- again)
- Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
- Chicken Spaghetti (w/ fresh basil), Salad
- Meatball Subs, Basil Dill Coleslaw
- Parmesan and Basil Chicken Salad on rolls, Cranberry Broccoli Salad (using a recipe and tweaking it a bit, I’ll let you know how it turns out)
One weeknight is usually leftovers (probably the night after the chicken spaghetti, since it makes a lot).
Breakfast– Our pantry is stocked with cereal and oatmeal that I’ve been ‘collecting’, fruit
Lunch– Leftovers, sandwiches, chicken nuggets (Luke), carrot sticks, fruit
Snacks– Popcorn, yogurt, raisins, teddy grahams (for Luke), hummus and pita chips (for me), fruit
Happy Memorial Day!! I am so thankful to all who have served our country faithfully and given their lives for our freedom. How blessed are we to live in a free country! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!