Monday morning list…
that I may or may not go into detail later about… 🙂
- We’re heading to the Dr this afternoon with Eli. He’s been sick for a week now with a runny/stuffy nose and a cough and isn’t getting better. Luke’s had the same thing but is over it. Eli is just so little and having a harder time getting rid of it!
- We had baby dedication yesterday! Eli and I left immediately after the dedication since he’s been sick. I didn’t want to spread the germs! He looked so very cute in his little sweater vest though!
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition was so good last night! I cry every time! (and so does the Hubs!!!) To hear those little boys talk about their daddy! Gut wrenching! Did anyone watch it?
- Eli turned 3 months old Saturday! My newborn is turning into a baby!!
- I desperately need to do some Christmas shopping. I’m thinking about doing some online just so we don’t have to get out.. especially with sick kiddos!
- I made a homemade Angel Food cake this weekend. Was all the beating and folding of the separated eggs worth it? Not really. But this blueberry sauce on top was to die for. Seriously. It would be great on top of ice cream… if I could eat ice cream.. boo hoo… (BTW, I used half OJ for the water in the recipe)
- I was tagged a while ago by Donna to list 7 random thing about myself and I’m having a hard time coming up with 7… does that mean I’m boring?
- My memory verses for this week are:
Matthew 6:28-30 – “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?